Home __________________ Menu_____________________________________

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ghost - Fact or Fiction Part 2

continuation of part 1
Some of my Personal Experiences
1. I was about 18 years old, one night I dream that one of my relative standing on the terrace of his house and holding a flower in his hand was trying to bend down toward the road in front of his house. Dream was a normal one and as you don’t have any control on your dreams, so you could dream anything. Next morning a relative of ours came to our house and informed us about the sudden death of that person to whom I dreamed last night, his death caused due to a road accident. Still it was normal to me. BUT exactly after 40 days I experienced the same dream again, but the person was a different one, this time it was the younger brother of the dead one. It was now alarming for me, I remember the first dream and was discussing both the dreams with my father at breakfast table, the call bell rang, my uncle opened the door, a relative of mine was there with the same message, “the death in a road accident” the person I dreamed was died in a road accident. Was both of the dreams were a coincidence or there was some message to me or something else?

2. One night about 02:00 AM my father woke me up and asked me to exchange the room as he was not feeling comfortable in his room, as a result we exchange the rooms. In my father room I experienced a very scary dream, a lot of dead bodies around the bed and staring at me. Same night I experienced this dream repeatedly. Next morning before I discuss this to my father, he told me the same story that in his room he was repeatedly experiencing a very scary dream and finally he decided to leave the room; the dream he told me was exactly the same as what I dreamed that night. Question is this who was there that night and why?

3. My girlfriend with whom I was in love but was not able to marry her as her parents were never in my favor and later she was married to some one else. Meanwhile I got a job in middle east and the love story ended in such a way that I was married to a lady to whom I was not much interested, but within a year after my marriage I realize that this marriage was a gift of God to me, this marriage changed my life, whatever I wished I got it. All the previous love was gone in the air and I was and I am at the peak of my love with my wife. After five or six years of my marriage I had a strange dream. That time I was in middle east, one night I dream that my girlfriend (to whom I was in affair) came to my room I was lying on my bed, she sat very close to me almost close to my head, then she said I am leaving then suddenly she turned into a bird and flew out of the room, I woke up and that’s it. Next day as usual I called my wife at my homeland and she given me the news that my ex-girlfriend died last night, very strange?

4. There was a boy who was mentally disable and it was said that he was captured by the evil souls, he was also not able to speak properly. When ever anyone asks him about his name “what is your name” he always shouts back with a big voice “don’t ask me this” even he was not able to speak properly yet this sentence he could speak very loud and very well. Once I asked him the same question, he looked at me, slightly smiled and very quietly told me a name (???). He asked me to promise and not to tell this anyone, and I never told that name to anyone. After few days of this he died.

5. Some places which I never visited before I dreamed that and later after many years I was there and it was the time when I was remembering my years back dream.
I do have and remember a lot of such experiences because I watch them very closely and very seriously. We all have such experiences in our life; very few people take them seriously while the rest just ignore all such happenings. There is not a single person around the world who can say that he never had such experience or dreams. Frankly speaking it is very common; it is just a matter of remembering, observing and understanding them.
Go to Part 3 Please enter
Author : Wajahat 13-Sept-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers